1.19.2005

Random brain dribbles

Or, why the heck did I start this thing, anyway?

Well, that would be a boring, pointless, and basically meaningless story. . . which, if I had more time (or inclination), I would post. Suffice it to say that I am finally giving in to the Dark Side.

Now, when do I get to start crushing tracheas?

Why is it, by the way, that all the good Jedi get to do is lift X-wings and do kung-fu flips, while the bad Jedi have to be content with force lightning and trachea-crushing? I know which path I would choose.

I could return to my original thought, whatever that was, but it would most likely be even less coherent than I originally thought.

So, today I will just wrap things up with the immortal words of Socrates: I drank WHAT?!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogospheriverse, my friend!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rich. Glad to see you on blogspot. I have a blog, but it SO won't interest you. Cheers. Dana Hasselbacher

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home