5.30.2007

Lost some time there. . .

Now that blogger has switched to the dark side, I've realized that, away from my computer, I can't blog, because I never can remember the stupid password I chose, and my last couple attempts to create a new one have been less than successful.

So, anyway, I lost a fair amount of training, as almost always, by going on vacation to the in-laws for Memorial Day. We went to baptize our daughter (who was just perfect through the whole ordeal, despite a mega-poopy diaper that threatened major leakage), and I used the trip to catch up on some much-needed sleep. I still got in one good run, and did a lot of chasing after the son, but it's not the long Saturday runs and several quality workouts that I would normally do over the weekend.

Still, I am going to count the two hours of pushing the mower around the yard yesterday as cross-training, so it wasn't a total wash. And I did manage to get in a run for today, and should get in decent ones for the rest of the week. I might even start posting every couple of days again. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Ahhh, the dull boring family life for me! Congratulations on the christening.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home