4.18.2007

Well, that was smart

Yesterday, I did a hill workout. Sure, it was slow, and on the treadmill, but any workout where the lowest incline is 3.0, and the highest is 9.2 or so is probably reasonably tough. So, instead of taking it easy today, I decided to do a tempo run. Ouch. I'm sure it will make me stronger, eventually.

The rest of the week should be pretty easy, since I am doing a little "mini-taper" before a 10k race on Saturday. I'm not really racing it, but I do want to see how fast I can do a 10k without really trying. My guess is somewhere between 48 and 50 minutes, but I'm not really sure. If all goes well, and the course and weather are kind, I could get down toward 45, but I don't see that as being too likely.

Oh, and for cross-training: today, the son threw what amounted to a 4 hour tantrum. If that didn't train me for being cross, crabby and cranky, not much will.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home