10.10.2007

21 day challenge

I decided to bite the bullet, and get back into GW games. Normally, I prefer Warmachine, Flames of War or CAV, but sadly, none of those games are played in my neck of the woods, and frankly, I don't feel like trying to get another game group going from scratch again. But GW games are kind of a ground state in miniatures gaming; it's hard not to find players in most areas.

So, I found a group that's only 20-30 minutes away, checked them out, and decided that a game which is fun, but not my favorite, is better than no game at all. After some thinking, I chose an army for my 40k forces, and ordered the army in a box deal.

It arrived yesterday, and I have decided to attempt Dr Faust's "21 Day Challenge". I probably won't finish everything before the end of the month, but since November is NaNoWriMo, I want to get as much done before then as possible.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home