3.09.2008

It never rains but it pours

No posting for the last couple of days because I have been tackling a recurring problem - our basement is flooding. Not huge, build an Ark kind of flooding, but there are areas of standing water when the snow is melting or the rain pours for a day or so. So, I have to move everything around, waterproof as much as I can, repaint as much as I can, etc. And, since I don't want to empty the basement first, I have to do the whole project in sections. This takes extra time.

Anyway, I lost a lot of time today, because this morning, our TV gave up the ghost, and completely lost picture. We went shopping for a replacement, and went with an upgrade. Bigger screen, not nearly as deep, and I no longer have to do that whole "Unplug the DVD player inputs to plug in the Wii" routine. Expensive, but nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home