8.17.2005

Eran Yuor Dreege Now

Now, that's spelling either designed to get past a spam filter, or one which is designed to inspire confidence. I'm going with the latter, since the rest of the spam seems to be mostly constructed with proper grammar and spelling.

It continues with:

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters andDoctorate degrees.

I'm guessing that they hoped I didn't notice the "non accredited" portion in that sentence.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists dueto (sic) a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at theirdiscretion (sic).

Yes, I believe that they are the same sort that it given out to major donors and celebrity speakers. I suppose I should at least concede the honesty - it's much cheaper to buy a fake degree for $2,500 than to get an honorary degree (which is just as valid) by donating $250,000.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why they bother being honest in the text of the spam if the're going to lie in the subject and use the dishonest spamming method to get their message out. It's like the pirates who won't kill orphans.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home