4.27.2006

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go

Well, everything is packed up - multiple shirts, multiple shorts, Gu, Gatorade, Glide, shoes, extra batteries, MP3 player, watch, socks, kitchen sink, hat, fuel belt, extra pairs of almost everything, and so forth. If I thought I needed it, I brought it. I've got more than I need for any one race, but whatever I need as long as the weather is better than 0 Farenheit or so.

Tomorrow, I get my packet, and, 48 hours from now, I will be more than done, relaxing on a chair and celebrating my victory over the marathon. (Note - that's not winning this race; it's finishing this race that I plan on celebrating.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your race. Run smart, run strong!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home