10.24.2007

Truly a random thought

I bought several packages of socks the other day. Just your average, run-of-the-mill, 6 packs of white cotton socks. (No, they are not for running.) I understand putting them in a sealed plastic bag, and I'm kewl with that. No, what I don't understand is this:

Why does that sealed plastic bag, for my cotton socks, have a resealable closure?

I mean, really, am I supposed to be keeping them sealed for freshness or something? Maybe I should refrigerate them, or at least check for a "Best if worn by" date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Topher said...

You know, I've never thought of that before, and now, dangit, it's going to bug me until I figure it out. This will definately give me something to think about on my long run tomorrow.

Topher
illrunfordonuts.blogspot.com

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home