2.24.2009

Wheeee!

After a long hiatus (due to life, NaNoWriMo, a crashed computer, holidays and plain old fashioned laziness), I stopped blogging for a long, long time. I never filed a race report for the USAF marathon, never mentioned running with my dad in his first 5k, failed to mention that I ran another 50k (and took almost half an hour off my time), or mentioned a Disney trip.

I'm going to try and pick this up again, honest. Maybe if I stopped caring what I wrote, I'd do it more often. It's not that I worry about offending readers (since I have almost none, if not fewer than that), but that, should I actually find myself in the public sphere someday, something like this is bound to happen:

Reporter: Did you really mean it when you said that everything would be better under your enlightened despotism?

Me: That was a statement made in my youth.

Reporter: You made it last week.

Me: Yes, but I've had a birthday since then.


See? There's just no good answer to some of my random thoughts. Other than incarceration and/or institutionalism.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arcane said...

i'm still reading

7:17 PM  
Blogger Arcane said...

whoops. a bit fast with the button pushing. welcome back.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home