5.18.2005

Confession

Yep, I'm a geek. I had been holding out on going to the midnight show of Revenge of the Sith. I had pretty much convinced myself that it wasn't worth it. But, a couple of days ago, I started looking for places it would be playing locally on Thursday.

At the time, according to Movies.com, it wasn't playing anywhere within 10 miles of me. I'm not talking midnight show - I'm talking about it not playing at all.

So, I said, fine. I'll travel 25 miles or so to see it here. And, if I am going to make the drive, I might as well see the midnight show, and maintain a tradition that dates back to the re-release of the original trilogy.

Anyway, yesterday I packed Kevin into the car, nad we were headed out of town to go see if I could buy advance tickets (and run a couple other errands in that area), when I decided to indulge in some idle curiosity and stop by this local theatre. Lo and behold - they have a midnight showing, and they just hadn't advertised it.

I have a ticket for a midnight showing tonight, and I plan on posting a (very) short review before going to sleep afterwards. I won't promise much, but I'll at least try and compare it to the other films in the series.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your review! I probably won't see it until this weekend, so mark the spoilers clearly. *smile*

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home