1.16.2006

Good grief, the Mouse is taking over everywhere.

While at Disney, we managed to aquire various and sundry souveniers. Among them was a children's water bottle with images of Mickey Mouse on it. Kevin very quickly discovered that twisting the lid in one direction causes the rubber straw to pop up, and twisting in the other forces the straw down. This amuses him greatly. (Heck, even I find it mildly entertaining.)

As is usual with children, we refer to things in terms that he can understand, in this case, the cup is his "Mickey water". When I heard this yesterday, I suddenly realized that the mouse is everywhere. Now, many people know about Hidden Mickeys, but I have found one which proves that the Mouse is taking over, even at the atomic level.

You doubt me? Just look at a graphical respresentation of the atomic structure of water.

We're all doomed to worship at the shrine of the mouse. It's just a matter of time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Mickey water, for sure. I don't think we'll ever be able to name anything in our house without the help of our children ever again. I think we even asked our daughter about our son's name.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home