6.16.2006

The real reason I didn't sign up for Goofy's challenge

As I said in a previous post, I had been contemplating signing up for the 2007 Goofy's Challenge, but it's full. I said that I wasn't sure if I could get down there for it - which is true. I just didn't say what the reason was:



Sure, I could leave my wife behind and go gallivanting down to Florida. It would be several months before the due date (probably - we'll know more in six weeks or so, when she has her first appointment), but really, what kind of a husband would I be if I left behind a wife, in her third trimester, with an active (almost) 3-year old?

So, it'll be another year or two. No biggie. I missed the inaugural, so the second, fifth or eighth year is all going to be essentially the same thing.

Edit - originally, it was just going to a pic of a positive pregnancy result, but I went ahead and added a link.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where the link from the blue cross is supposed to take us but it just tales me to another picture of the blue cross, hmmm... Run Good!!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home