7.19.2006

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

ORN: 2.5 degrees, 6 miles, somewhere around 48 minutes.

No, I'm not done with running or anything. I'm just beat. In addition to today's run (done at a much higher incline than normal, since I am trying to increase cadence), I also spent the better part of an hour clearing mulch, grading the soil, putting down new weedcloth, and moving rock. That big honkin' pile of rocks is slowly getting smaller, though not fast enough.

Oh yeah. . . and, the basement still has water. It's slowly getting better, but we're calling in the experts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like running on the treadmill, but I found when I went for my physical test for my referee re-certification, that I just wasn't prepared to run on the track. So, I'm trying to establish myself outdoors as a runner. What's your take on treadmill vs. outside?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home