2.06.2007

Tomorrow is going to be an easy day.

That's what I kept telling myself on tonight's run, anyway. I kept it "easy" only relative to the past couple of days. Still at 2.5 degrees of incline, but I kept the pace down at a steady 7.2 mph. The problem, however, is that according to this chart, that means that it is the same effort as (roughly) 8.0 mph on the flat, or 7.7 mph outside. No wonder my knees and quads are a little sore. The fact that I went for 5 miles, instead of 3 or 4, probably did not help. So tomorrow, I am running with no incline, if I run at all. Most of my workout will be on a spin bike or something.

The munchkin has been getting up earlier and earlier. Right now, he's getting up before 6, and, to be honest, neither of us are at are best in the morning. Correction - I am at my best in the morning. 2 am, 3 am, 4 am - these are all fine hours to be awake, provided, that is, that you are still awake from the day previous, not rising anew to greet the dawn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

LOL. Yea, I'm not a morning person either. We taught I kids to be night people by letting them stay up and wait for me to get home from work. Now, they don't like to sleep at all. What a pain!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home