2.02.2007

First run in a while

I'm still not in the habit of making daily posts, and probably won't be for a while. I had planned on running earlier this week, once I got back from my dad's, but I came down with some sort of intestinal nastiness, and didn't get a run in until today. So, it was my first run, or even moderate exercise, in about two weeks, and I only did 3 miles on the dreadmill, 10 minutes on a spin bike, and some weights. I can feel some significant performance degradation, which isn't helping my mood much.

I had been planning on entering the Shamrock Shuffle, but still don't know if the scheduling will work out. I'll have to make a decision this weekened, however, since registration will surely close soon, and the race is only 8 weeks out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

I'm sure you will ease back into form! Chin up!!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home