8.25.2005

A new look

Astute readers will notice that I've changed templates. The reason for the change is simple, and it's not for aesthetics. Most of the comments I have received lately haven't been constructive, nor even abusive. They've been spam.

Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, I wasn't able to see the little garbage can icon which is supposed to allow me to delete comments. After some fiddling, I was able to get them to appear, but only after changing my template (in order to verify that the page was refreshing properly).

I might keep the new look, I might go back to the old, I might change it into something else. But, one thing is certain: comment all you like. If it's valid (ie, you are posting something at least vaguely germane to the topic at hand), it stays, no matter how asinine, contrary or witty. If it's spam, on the other hand, it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home