1.17.2006

Pics from the half marathon at Disney world

I'm not sure that I am going to buy any of these yet, because it seems to me that only a couple of them are even semi-decent, but there is at least photographic proof that I was (1) actually at Disney; and (2) running in the half-marathon. I may not have posted a picture of me in the profile, but there are at least a couple people other there in the blogosphere who can attest that these pictures are of me.

(While this one is not particularly good, due to the effect of the flash on my bright whites, the previous photo in the series is a fairly decent picture.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your race as well! Do a full marathon, it's a great experience.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Garou said...

Thanks. I'm planning already on doing the Chicago marathon in October, but I found a local one in early April that I will probably do first, just to see how much more training I need to do.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home