10.07.2006

It's official

I got my confirmation brochure today from the Chicago Marathon. I am bib number 10914, which is a little disappointing, because I was hoping that my posted time would put in the top 9999. Oh well. . . I might have to revise my goal time again, in light of this recent illness and injury, but we'll see how tomorrow's run/bike workout goes.

This head cold is almost gone, which is good, because I have discovered that I can get pretty testy when I don't get out of the house and get moving. It wouldn't be a problem, but my son has been getting into everything that he can reach, and he's managed to break a few things in the last couple of days. Nothing major, nothing expensive, but all things that he was warned about, multiple times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Jay said...

Aww!!! We haven't received our confirmation stuff yet. I'm jealous! Regardless, I think that 10914 is a great number to have. Sounds pretty lucky to me! :)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home