1.08.2007

It's official

It may be premature, but I went ahead and registered for the Goofy Challenge. I've paid, and printed the receipt; so in just over a year, I'll be running a half-marathon on Saturday, and then a full one on Sunday. No, I am not going to be trying for specific times (probably); but I do plan on finishing strong in both races. Just not so hard that I can't wander around the parks for the rest of the days.

I'll probably sign up for the 5k too, just to round out the weekend. After all, when you agree to 39.3 miles, what's another 3.1?

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Wow! A 5K, a half, and marathon? That is CRAZY :-) I'm sure you will enjoy having a year to look forward to it. Maybe the little one will get to enjoy Disney a bit by then??

10:48 AM  
Blogger yumke said...

So which one will you actually RACE? Probably all of them :)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home