3.21.2007

50 before 50

It's a ways off, but I would like to plan on doing one marathon in every state before I turn 50. So far, I've only covered Illinois, but I might add Michigan later this year. Next year, I'll knock off Florida, and hopefully Indiana, Ohio and maybe one or two others. I'd like to do some early, before I start feeling the crunch in my mid-40s. I have time to plan for it, and I don't plan on racing all of them, just running them.

I'm also wanting to do 100 marathons at some point. So far, I have 2. It's a good thing I don't need to see instant results, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Let me know if you decide to come to Georgia! Nothing like younguns to teach us exactly how little sleep we can get by with :-)

8:56 AM  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I like the 50 before 50 idea. I wish that you would have thought of it sooner. It would be be easier to do if I started in my 20s.

Which Michigan marathon are you thinking of? I've heard good things about Grand Rapids. I'm thinking of doing the freep.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home