3.06.2007

It's been a looooong week.

OKay, I'm finally running again. Actually, I finally started running last Thursday, but haven't gotten around to making a blog post until today. Why not? Well, because we have a little person in the house who doesn't sleep through the night. And no, I am not talking about the baby; I am talking about the munchkin. For the last 6 weeks or so, he has been waking up an average of once per night, and a couple times per week, he's up at midnight and about 3 am. Toss in his early rise of 6 am, and then add a new baby, and no one is really rested in this house.

This makes some things more difficult - like keeping an even temper during the trials of potty training. Yeah, we keep taking two steps forward and one step back. He almost had it down, and then between the holidays, me being gone for my moms illness and funeral, and the new baby, he regressed back to wetting through his pants. Hopefully, we can get this taken care of soon - I am tired of changing both him and the baby. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Nothing makes you realize how little slip you can get by with until you have a baby. You get extra thanks to the munchkin!! He needs to teach himself to go back to sleep. LOL. But like potty training, he'll come around to it on his own terms.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Wes said...

How little slip? LOL. Now thats a typo. I meant sleep of course.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home