3.20.2007

Logging the miles, but not blogging them

I'm still here, I'm still running, but really, at the moment, blogging is coming in well behind sleep and running in terms of priorities. The little one is getting better about sleeping, though she still does not sleep well in her crib, but that's improving too. And the munchkin is all over the map - some days he sleeps in until 7:30 (ah, luxury!), other days he crawls into our bed at 4 am, and sometimes he wakes up between 4 and 5 and refuses to go back to sleep.

I'll try to write more later, but I just finished running, and now I need a shower. After that, I have to do laundry, load the dishwasher, clean up the mobile disaster center, and try to take care of some piddly little household tasks. Oh, and, if I should get the chance, sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home