5.01.2006

Yep, my time is official now.

Well, my watch wasn't as far off as I thought. The official times are up (though listed, for some reason, as the Making Strides event, on the 24th, instead of the 29th). My official time was 3:48:16.5, and I even placed 2nd (out of 5) in my age category. I was a little disappointed to find that I actually had a couple racers who were only a few minutes in front of me - if I had known that at mile 23, I would have pushed through and tried to catch them.

ORN: 30 minutes biking, 2 miles (and some) on the dreadmill (17 minutes, so about an 8:20 pace). I'm still kind of stiff and sore, but it goes away for a bit when I get up and moving.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on an awesome race!!! That time is amazing! When I started training, I had hoped to break 4 hrs as well, but about 3/4 of the way into it I realized it probably wouldn't happen this time.
But you smashed it! Great job!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home