5.20.2006

Another boring dreadmill run

ORN: 5 miles, 38:30, 1 degree.

I wasn't planning on doing a dreadmill run today, but I had to do several errands, and, since I was already close to the Y, I went ahead and did the run there, lest I just blow it off instead. (Yeah, I've fallen into a bad habit - ever since the marathon, I've been slacking. I'm correcting it, but, with no races coming up, some of the motivation is just. . . lacking).

Anyway, I'm trying to improve my running pose and increase my speed. So far, it's not going too well, but I have noticed some areas in which I need improvement. Like how I carry my head, and my overall posture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to improve my running form too...I have read lots of stuff about it, and I try to do some of the things they say...but it seems like after 5 or 6 miles I don't care anymore...haha. Maybe by doing a little at a time it will slowly improve.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, fellow MI blogger!

the trail marathon is the North Country Trail Run in September in Manistee. here's the link:

http://www.stridersrun.com/races.htm

and fwiw...I'd root for Detroit this fall, but that's because i'm running it. well, and i've done chicago and am not a huge fan of the crowds, but a have a feeling you'd be a bit further ahead of all the slow people than I was. :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home